FInding your passion; Thoughts with Mr.S

Can you relate?

Before I start this blog, I would like to acknowledge each one of you beautiful folks that read the first one  "improving your lifestyle with Mr.S."

We will start this blog a little different, so while you're staring, I don't think it would hurt to just take a break for a five-second-deep breath.

Science a topic, class or word that I actually never liked but, they quoted, "When you take a deep breath in, your heart rate quickens slightly. As you exhale, your heart rate slows. Repeated deep breaths will naturally bring your heart rate more in sync with your breath. This leads your brain to release endorphins, which are chemicals that have a natural calming effect."  Honestly, if I were to write a statement to convince folks to take deep breaths here and there, it would not be that long.

Mind you, this is not an essay, because if it was, I’d probably be screamed at by my advisor for using the word, “ain’t.” But anyway, to really get started I suggest you take a glass of water, I would say wine, but I clearly ain’t even have no clue who my audiences are or where they’re coming from.

Today I want to talk about finding your passion. First and foremost, I believe us as humans have many different passions, it’s true. But I think for most of us, we either can’t make it work or really decide which one to focus on. For example, Previously I talked about my idea of giving back, how it impacted me and how it could impact someone who does it.

What that mean? well, it means some of my passion is giving back, challenging myself and learning new skills or something new.

So, to break it down, I think one thing that helps me with finding my passion is taking risks. Yes, I know we hate taking risks, but some of us do love taking it. And for those that enjoys it, here I say, “risky, risky, yes, yuh body risky.” Haha, Davido, cool dude.
Pause-
I imagine you are shaking your head in confusion and having no idea what I just said, asking yourself, "wtf did I just read?"
but I apologize, you're right, that had no correlation to the topic. But the song came to my mind.

Let’s keep going. Being risky doesn’t always mean doing something illegal, no! I would never recommend such thing, how dare me to do that?
I think taking a risk means going against your mind to do something that you would necessarily be scared to do because you either don’t feel like you belong or being judged. But, if you do the thing, chances are, it will make a difference in your life.
Another example I would like to point out is that giving back is not my only passion. I enjoy writing poems and short stories, that’s a passion. I enjoy playing different sports, that’s a passion. I enjoy joking around, that’s a passion. I enjoy drinking wine at home, that’s not really a passion but it’s something you should try. My favorite so far is Taylor. Besides, I also just discovered my love for marketing, so that’s also a passion.
So, I say to you folks, find your passion, try to be good at it. Take a risk today, you might regret it after, but it could end up being one of your best decision.
I will see you next week, same time but a different location. Don’t forget to comment and share it out, someone mind benefit from it. Be Good!
LinkedIn: Sadrack marseille
Instagram: sadrackmarseille


Comments